Monday 15 November 2010

New Christmas Ornaments


My handmade christmas ornaments

In my former post, I share with you some ideas about how to embellish gift wrapping and wishes cards for our dear ones; here, on the other hand, I want to show you my last creations that can give a steady crafty touch to our houses during this christmas time!

My handmade christmas ornaments

I've reproduced in a funny and zakka style some characters that usually live upon our christmas trees during winter holidays, as for instance a cookie, a little xmas tree, a gingerbread man, and a comet... your find them on my etsy shop, I hope you like them! Furthermore, I have also other christmas ornaments:

My handmade christmas ornaments

Indeed, I get as well inspiration from christmas and winter contexts to create some hand carved rubber stamps with which, as usual, I created other little stuffs. Also in this case you can use this fabric christmas baubles as ornaments for your xmas tree, or, as me, making with then a bunting... it's sufficient to hand them up to a thread! You can find them on sale on my etsy shop...

My handmade christmas ornaments


5 commenti:

Kalam Loves on 16 November 2010 at 00:33 said...

so cute!

Jhu on 16 November 2010 at 00:34 said...

I love this! :)

Vanessa on 16 November 2010 at 09:36 said...

i just adore the fabric balls!
great work!

Debbie Liu on 17 November 2010 at 22:50 said...

I just found your site from reading Etsy's blog. I LOVE your apartment, website and your stuffs!!! So cute~I just posted your link on my fb as well! Keep up the good work :D

Mon chocolat chaud on 9 January 2011 at 21:24 said...

Très jolie créations

Blog Widget by LinkWithin